Reflection on Interactive White Board (IWB)

At first week, Dr Sophia was entered to the class and gave explanation about Information and Technology in Science course to me and my classmate. Her explanation made me so wondering about what I am going to learn because I am not master in technology. But, I want to use this opportunity to explore about ICT. The first thing that I had learned in this course is Interactive Whiteboard (IWB). Frankly, I never heard about this course ware before. An interactive whiteboard or IWB is a large interactive display that connects to a computer and projector. A projector projects the computer’s desktop onto the board’s surface, where users control the computer using a pen, finger or other device. The board is typically mounted to a wall or on a floor stand. After learning about what is the IWB and what is the function, I really excited to try to use IWB. For the first time I use this IWB, I feel really hard to handle this equipment because it is very sensitive. However, after practicing day by day, I feel more comfortable with it. In my opinion, IWB is not only help in varies teacher teaching style but also save time and can attract student attention. I think our students at school today are so lucky because they are equip with the learning surrounded by technology.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment